Thursday, January 7, 2010

Working Capital Loan Hard Money Business Loan For Inventory And Working Capital?

Hard money business loan for inventory and working capital? - working capital loan

I am looking for a foreign currency loan to buy inventory and rent a booth in the mall for the holidays for my business. I tried to banks and they say that my credit score is not satisfactory, or if you want more cash flow to be seen. I have the high-margin inventory to 80% profit margin, so you had faster turnover. Simply a company that makes the money available quickly. Please only legitimate answers.

1 comments:

Gene said...

You can www.prosper.com. This is a peer-to-peer and the website loan debt. You can get $ 1,000 to $ 25,000 loan from a group of lenders that offer on your loan. If enough of them for a loan can be granted. Of interest is based on your credit, income, etc. If you try it I suggest you list with a good group.

Post a Comment