Thursday, November 5, 2009

Boat Building Plans Rapidshare Where Can I Find Boat Building Plans With Complete Full Sized Patterns For A 1st Time Small Boat Builder?

Where can I find boat building plans with complete full sized patterns for a 1st time small boat builder? - boat building plans rapidshare

I've never built a boat and I am a practical man. I really want is a boat or a ship that can build a small engine made. It must build very light - cutting screws, tape, paint - cheaper! I need models of normal size from a small boat is full, not just the hull. I did some research but can not find. You can not be longer than 8 'and 7' is better. The needs of a flat bottom. Not more than 3 to build plywood, but 2 would be better. I want to learn how to build a boat, but easy. I want to spend time with my father. Thank you, an older woman.

1 comments:

coquihal... said...

To www.pdracer.com. # 58 I built the fuselage and the Canadian champions were in three consecutive years. We slip in the spring and in the last three years the teams have built 20 boats over a weekend. You start with a pile of wood, Friday and Sunday afternoons are the veil. Puddle-Duck is to build the lightest boat.

Gordon

Post a Comment