Friday, November 20, 2009

Floor Wiper One-count Exercise A Bottle Of Windshield Wiper Fluid Was Left In My Car's Back Seat And Burst From The Heat. How Do I Clean It U

A bottle of Windshield Wiper Fluid was left in my car's back seat and burst from the heat. How do I clean it u - floor wiper one-count exercise

I bought a bottle of washer fluid when I get to my car to change the battery. But he was stupid enough to forget the fluids in my back seat and all the bottles exploded on the next day because the car in the sun all day. while the fluid on my carpet and carpet in the back seat. Any dry, and the whole car smells of alcohol each time you also save the carpet / carpet turned blue. I wonder if someone knows how to get the blue carpet and floor? It is very embarrassing and I feel so stupid and forget about the bottle in the backseat.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment