Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pics Of Wedgies How Can I Get Revenge?

How can I get revenge? - pics of wedgies

ugh school is now totally humiliated by my sister. I'm his older brother, but I feel much younger cuz shes been bigger than me in the last 5 years in 16 shes 13th but it's like my parents, 5'9 "/ 108 lbs big. and I'm just like my aunts and grandmothers 4'8" / 76 lbs. So, before his friends came, made me bear to see their old underwear crazy as they were bigger in me. I know, stupid, stupid mistake, but I did it wouldnt bother me to his friends, as promised, to add to do this bath my underwear was something great in me, then perhaps they are for 1 of the 2nd Minute, came when his friends. This is where my sister is wrong, she took me and I hung by his underwear on the hook for his towel. wedgie was a terrible and worse when he see his friends around me to put. thought it was so funny and might even make matters worse, as I have to thank my cheerleading uniform SIS God did not tell my sister, and finally picked me up and took me to the bait. I was so red when I came back to earth, I found myself in my room as soonpossible audience laugh so hard that all out of control. I am ashamed, especially today, because they took all the pictures of me in my underwear SIS. How do I act like it never happened and punish me for my sister? Sorry to be alittle long

0 comments:

Post a Comment