Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lump On Lip That Is Numb Tender Hard Lump On Rib That Is Non Moveable ( I Have Not Been Injured Or In An Accident Either )?

Tender hard lump on rib that is non moveable ( I have not been injured or in an accident either )? - lump on lip that is numb

I am a woman of 20 years and I have a soft increasingly sharp left in my chest. It is only a few inches below my collar bone. It is extreamly sensitive to touch and not moving. My doctor sent me for X-rays were clear and has been sent for blood tests and it is also clear. I'v had my body for about two months ago started as a fourth and now the size of 3 inches long. Look no more, thank God. But in February I woke up deaf. My lips and chin pinched nerve Numb by doctors and still do not know what is wrong. Some parts of my face, ears, lips and part of my cheeks and my mouth is asleep. My neck and my back is numb. I expect a nerologist abroad to see for my deafness. But I was wondering if anyone has always had a soft song like I did with deafness or one of them. Note that the dentist if this is not the kind of numb. I also had problems with the jaw locking and help see a doc 4 in June please: D

1 comments:

ßeraȋsive Tesseract said...

Sounds like it might be a mild form of cancer, although it does not spread rapidly grow and should be eliminated in order to further your complaints. To remove questions.

Post a Comment