Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What License Do I Need To Do Eyelash Extension In California What Do I Need To Know To Start Up A Beverage Company?

What do I need to know to start up a beverage company? - what license do i need to do eyelash extension in california

My friend wants to start a beverage company. I know it is a difficult market to operate, but may face, it is somewhat difficult to use. We have some experience in setting up a small company, but we are not familiar with the food or beverage in the world. Have to start 50K.
We know that our capital to enter an understatement. We have a company that once again support the sharing key.
We start with 2 type of drink, are so different.
From what research we need a limit of 10,000 bottles per order.
A truck for transport (maximum weight of 26,000 I believe), or forming a kind of licensing and regulation of city streets.

That's all I know. Welcome any advice / information is. I really do not know where to start? This is were my fNot make IRST, a beverage company? Requirement? Any information is helpful.
Thank you! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment